Getting Ready For The Spring

Finally winter gone and with winter a whole host of layers gone as well.It's always so much more fun planning outfits in Autumn especially when it is so sunny.
March has been such a busy month to me!However I'm really grateful i had time to spend a weekend celebrating my 18th birthday in London.Was the most exciting weekend ever! bought so many things, so i decided to combine mostly all the clothes i bought there to make the full outfit.
I am getting really into this whole simplistic styling thing, but I love how chic outfits look when you
 style on a black on black base not to mention how much quicker it is getting ready in the morning.With black Miss Selfridges jeans i'm wearing a grey coat from TopShop, when I saw it I needed to get it but unfortunately i spent a bomb on it but this coat is so trendy at the moment that i'm really happy i bought it. With this coat i accompanied QUAY Australia sunglasses that
i have been obsessed with this month.Sunglasses are literally one of my favorite accessories this period. I love the way they just scream fabulous. I also love that they add some mystery to your look,especially sunglasses with a cat-eye.


Hope you have all had a fab Easter weekend and your tummy isn't too full with chocolate as mine.








Shop this look:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment